- Semi-quantitative analysis.
- Amplification range of 100-500 bp.
- Includes TP-PCR systems to detect described expansions leading to amplicon sizes >500 bp.
- Includes a positive control at the optimal amplification concentration, in which normal alleles are present for all assays performed with the kit, to demonstrate the functionality of the prepared amplification reactions.
- Designed and validated with the same PCR program as related products for the analysis of expansions involved in other neurodegenerative diseases, so they can be analyzed together.
- It complies with the quality requirements specified by ISO 13845 and ISO 14001 in relation to the materials used in its manufacturing process.
- For in vitro diagnostic use.
Detection of expansions associated with spinocerebellar ataxias and other cerebellar ataxias (SCA1, SCA2, SCA3, SCA6, SCA7, SCA12, SCA17 and DRPLA) related to neurodegenerative diseases
12 x 8 rxn
3730xl DNA Analyzer (ThermoFisher Scientific)
Imegen-SCAs allows the analysis of CAG or CAG/CAA triplet expansions associated with cerebellar ataxias by means of conventional PCR and capillary electrophoresis. In addition, the kit offers a TP-PCR (triple repeat primed PCR) system to detect expansions of SCA2 and SCA7 not detectable with conventional PCR.
- Amount of DNA needed: 50 ng for each amplification system
- Sample type: Peripheral blood (Germinal)
- Number of reactions per sample: 10 (8 PCR and 2 TP-PCR)
- Number of targets: 8 (SCA1, SCA2, SCA3, SCA6, SCA7, SCA12, SCA17 and DRPLA)
- Manual work time: 45 minutes
- Duration of the PCR/TP-PCR program: 2 h 30 min
- Compatible thermal cyclers: Any conventional thermal cycler
- Sequencing with polymers compatible with the label 6-Carboxyfluorescein (6-FAM).
Fill in the form to request this kit.Call us at +34 963 212 340
Or write to us at email@example.com