- Multiplex assay that allows amplifying mutations W515L (NM_005373.2: c.1544G>T) and W515K (NM_005373.2: c.1543_1544delTGinsAA) in the MPL gene.
- The results obtained in this test allow to confirm the diagnosis of the patient. This assay is not optimal for the study of minimal residual disease (MRD) in AML patients.
- The detection limit has been set at 1% for each of the W515l and W515K mutations.
- Includes an endogenous control to confirm sample quality and integrity.
- It includes a positive control that simulates a heterozygous genotype, which guarantees the functionality of the PCR systems and which helps the interpretation in the qualitative analysis.
- It complies with the quality requirements specified by ISO 13845 and ISO 14001 in relation to the materials used in its manufacturing process.
- For in vitro diagnostic use.
Detection of mutations W515K and W515L in the MPL gene associated with Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPN)
7500 FAST Real-Time PCR System (ThermoFisher), StepOne Real-Time PCR System (ThermoFisher), LightCycler 480 (Roche)
This assay uses a combination of oligonucleotides and fluorescent hydrolysis probes in a validated assay to detect the presence of mutations in the MPL gene at the same time as the endogenous gene, b-globin, in a genomic DNA sample.
- Amount of DNA: 100 ng total
- Sample type: Sangre periférica (Germinal)
- Number of reactions per sample: 2
- Number of targets: 4
- Manual working time: 30 min
- Duration of the PCR program: 1h 10min
- Compatible cyclers: real-time PCR cycler with FAMTM and VIC®
Fill in the form to request this kit.Call us at +34 963 212 340
Or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org