- Assay that allows discriminating between the presence of the rs12979860 allele and the normal allele of the IL28B gene in a single PCR reaction.
- It includes a positive control that simulates a heterozygous genotype, which guarantees the functionality of the PCR systems and which helps the interpretation in the qualitative analysis.
- It complies with the quality requirements specified by ISO 13845 and ISO 14001 in relation to the materials used in its manufacturing process.
- For in vitro diagnostic use ..
Detection of polymorphism with rs12979860 of the IL28B gene related to Hepatitis C
7500 FAST Real-Time PCR System (ThermoFisher), StepOnePlus Real-Time PCR System (ThermoFisher), StepOne Real-Time PCR System (Thermo Fisher)
Real-time PCR uses a system of sequence-specific oligonucleotides and fluorescent hydrolysis probes that allow specific targets of interest to be discriminated.
- Amount of DNA needed: 50 ng total
- Sample type: Peripheral blood (Germinal)
- Number of reactions per sample: 1
- Number of targets: 2
- Manual working time: 30 min
- Duration of the PCR program: 1h 15 min
- Compatible cyclers: Real-time PCR cycler with FAMTM y VIC®
Fill in the form to request this kit.Call us at +34 963 212 340
Or write to us at email@example.com