- Multiplex assay that allows amplifying the different subtypes of the B27 allele, located in exon 2 of the HLA-B gene, offering high sensitivity and specificity.
- The purpose of the Imegen-HLA B27 kit is not to determine tissue typing for histocompatibility testing prior to transplantation.
- It includes a positive control that guarantees the functionality of the PCR system and that helps the interpretation in the qualitative analysis.
- Includes an endogenous control to confirm sample quality and integrity
- It complies with the quality requirements specified by ISO 13845 and ISO 14001 in relation to the materials used in its manufacturing process.
- For in vitro diagnostic use.
Detection of the *27 allele of the HLA-B gene, associated with autoimmune inflammatory diseases of the spine, spine and sacroiliac joints
7500 FAST Real-Time PCR System (ThermoFisher), StepOne Real-Time PCR System (Thermo Fisher), CFX96 Real-Time PCR System (BioRad)
Qualitative real-time PCR assay employing a combination of oligonucleotides and fluorescent hydrolysis probes in a validated assay to simultaneously detect the presence of the *27 allele of the HLA-B gene and the endogenous β-globin gene.
- Amount of DNA needed: 50 ng total
- Type of sample: Peripheral blood (Germinal) or saliva
- Number of reactions per sample: 1
- Number of targets: 1
- Manual working time: 30 min
- Duration of the PCR program: 1h
- Compatible cyclers: real-time PCR cycler with FAMTM and VIC®
Fill in the form to request this kit.Call us at +34 963 212 340
Or write to us at email@example.com