- It allows to identify point mutations and small insertions and deletions in the coding regions, as well as in the splicing sites of the entire HBB gene.
- This kit cannot detect large deletions or duplications.
- It includes reagents to perform repetitions of control samples or specific exons to confirm your result.
- It complies with the quality requirements specified by ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 in relation to the materials used in its manufacturing process.
- For research use.
Detection of mutations in the HBB gene associated with Beta Thalassemia
3730xl DNA Analyzer (ThermoFisher Scientific)
Imegen-HBB uses Sanger sequencing technology. This highly exhaustive method is based on in vitro DNA replication, during which the selective incorporation, by a DNA polymerase, of fluorescently labeled chain-terminating dideoxynucleotides takes place. This process generates fragments of different sizes that are analyzed by capillary electrophoresis and give rise to a complete nucleotide sequence of the amplified region of the gene by analyzing two complementary DNA strands (Forward y Reverse).
- Amount of DNA needed: 50 ng total (25 ng per reaction)
- Sample type: Peripheral blood (Germinal) (Germinal)
- Number of reactions per sample: 59
- Manual work time: 1 hour
- Duration of the PCR program: 1 h 35 min
- Duration of the PCR program: 2 h 10 min
- Compatible cyclers: Any conventional PCR cycler
Fill in the form to request this kit.Call us at +34 963 212 340
Or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org