- Qualitative analysis that evaluates the presence of the normal allele (A(TA)6TAA) or mutant alleles (A(TA)7TAA, A(TA)5TAA and A(TA)8TAA due to dinucleotide expansion (TA)n in the region TATA-box promoter of the UGT1A1 gene, in relation to the size of the amplification fragments obtained.
- Amplification range of 315-330 bp.
- It includes a positive control at the optimal amplification concentration, in which both the normal sequence (6 TA repeats) and the mutant alleles containing 5, 7 and 8 repeats (TA) are present.
- It complies with the quality requirements specified by ISO 13845 and ISO 14001 in relation to the materials used in its manufacturing process.
- For in vitro diagnostic use ..
Detection of the normal allele and the mutant alleles in the TATA-box region that promotes the transcription of the UGT1A1 gene, associated with Gilbert's Syndrome.
3730xl DNA Analyzer (ThermoFisher Scientific)
Imegen-Gilbert Plus allows the analysis of expansion mutations (TA)n in the TATA-box of the promoter region in the UGT1A1 gene, by means of conventional PCR and subsequent capillary electrophoresis.
- Amount of DNA needed: 50 ng
- Sample type: Peripheral blood (Germinal)
- Number of reactions per sample: 1
- Number of targets: 1
- Manual work time: 30 minutes
- Duration of the PCR program: 1 h 20 min
- Compatible thermal cyclers: Any conventional thermal cycler
- Sequencing with polymers compatible with the label 6-Carboxyfluorescein (6-FAM).
Fill in the form to request this kit.Call us at +34 963 212 340
Or write to us at email@example.com