- Qualitative analysis that evaluates the ITD mutations of the FLT3 gene in relation to the size of the amplification fragments obtained.
- Allows the calculation of the normal/mutated allele ratio that has a prognostic value.
- Amplification range of 100-500 bp.
- According to the specified protocol, the detection limit has been established at 5%.
- It includes a positive control at the optimal amplification concentration, in which the normal sequence of exons 14 and 15 of the FLT3 gene is present, and the sequence with an ITD of 39 repeats.
- It complies with the quality requirements specified by ISO 13845 and ISO 14001 in relation to the materials used in its manufacturing process.
- For in vitro diagnostic use.
Detection of internal tandem duplications (ITDs) in the FLT3 gene associated with Acute Myeloid Leukemia
3730xl DNA Analyzer (ThermoFisher Scientific)
Imegen-FLT3 allows the ITDs associated with Acute Myeloid Leukemia to be analyzed by conventional PCR and subsequent capillary electrophoresis of the amplification fragments.
- Amount of DNA needed: 50 ng
- Sample type: Peripheral blood (Germinal)
- Number of reactions per sample: 1
- Number of targets: 1
- Manual working time: 30 min
- Duration of the PCR program: 1 h 45 min
- Compatible thermal cyclers: Any conventional thermal cycler
- Sequencing with polymers compatible with the label 6-Carboxyfluorescein (6-FAM)
Fill in the form to request this kit.Call us at +34 963 212 340
Or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org