- Qualitative assay that allows simultaneous detection of the native F5 genotype (c.1601G) and the particular mutation in the F5 gene (NM_000130.4: c.1601G>A; p. Arg534Gln) in a single multiplexed PCR reaction.
- The target to detect the presence of the native genotype (c.1601G) is included as a control of DNA quality and integrity.
- The kit includes a positive control heterozygous for the G to A transition at position c.1601 of the Leiden gene (c.1601G>A; p.Arg534Gln).
- The detection limit for genotyping is set at 10 ng of genomic DNA.
- It complies with the quality requirements specified by ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 in relation to the materials used in its manufacturing process.
- For research use only, aimed at professionals in the molecular biology industry.
Genotyping of the c.1601G>A mutation; p.Arg534Gln (R506Q) of the F5 gene (Leiden) associated with Hereditary Thrombophilia
QuantStudio 3D (ThermoFisher)
Digital PCR or dPCR is a highly precise technique that uses a combination of oligonucleotides and fluorescent hydrolysis probes in an assay aimed at simultaneously amplifying and specifically detecting the targets of interest.
- Amount of DNA needed: 60 ng of DNA per reaction
- Sample type: Peripheral blood
- Number of reactions per sample: 1
- Number of targets: 2
- Manual working time: 30 min
- Duration of the dPCR program: 1h 20 min – 2h
- Supported Platforms: QuantStudio 3D Digital PCR System (ThermoFisher Scientific) and QX200™ Droplet Digital™ PCR System (Bio Rad)
Imegen-Factor V dPCR dry
Fill in the form to request this kit.Call us at +34 963 212 340
Or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org