- Assay that allows determining the presence of the pathogenic allele c.*97G>A (NM_000506.4) and the normal allele of the F2 gene in a single PCR reaction.
- It includes a positive control that simulates a heterozygous genotype and that guarantees the functionality of the PCR system and helps the interpretation in the qualitative analysis.
- Validated using the same real-time PCR program as the products related to alterations in the coagulation process, so they can be analyzed together.
- It complies with the quality requirements specified by ISO 13845 and ISO 14001 in relation to the materials used in its manufacturing process.
- For in vitro diagnostic use.
Detection of the c.20210G>A polymorphism in the F2 gene (prothrombin) associated with Hereditary Thrombophilia
7500 FAST Real-Time PCR System (ThermoFisher), StepOnePlus Real-Time PCR System (ThermoFisher), StepOne Real-Time PCR System (Thermo Fisher)
Real-time PCR uses a system of sequence-specific oligonucleotides and fluorescent hydrolysis probes that allow specific targets of interest to be discriminated.
- Amount of DNA needed: 50 ng total
- Sample type: Peripheral blood (Germinal)
- Number of reactions per sample: 1
- Number of targets: 2
- Manual working time: 30 min
- Duration of the PCR program: 1h 15 min
- Compatible cyclers: Real-time PCR cycler with FAMTM y VIC® channels
Fill in the form to request this kit.Call us at +34 963 212 340
Or write to us at email@example.com