- Multiplexed assay: allows the presence of risk alleles associated with celiac disease to be determined, minimizing the number of reactions.
- High sensitivity and specificity: Discriminates in 100% of the samples the alleles and subtypes associated with an increased risk of developing celiac disease.
- It allows determining the zygosity of the HLA-DQB1:02 risk allele, discriminating between the risk allele and the rest of the HLA-DQB1 alleles ( DQB1*03 , DQB1*04 , DQB1*05 and DQB1*06 )
- It includes a positive control that allows to amplify all the targets of the kit, guaranteeing the functionality of the PCR systems and helping the interpretation in the qualitative analysis.
- Includes an endogenous control to confirm sample quality and integrity.
- It conforms to the recommendations of the Spanish Society of Celiac Disease (SEEC).
- It complies with the quality requirements specified by ISO 13845 and ISO 14001 in relation to the materials used in its manufacturing process.
- For in vitro diagnostic use.
Detection of the most frequent alleles associated with a greater susceptibility to developing celiac disease (HLA-DQA1*05, HLA-DQA1*03, HLA-DQB1*03:02 and HLA-DQB1*02)
48 x 3 rxn
7500 FAST Real-Time PCR System (ThermoFisher), StepOne Plus Real-Time PCR System (Thermo Fisher)
Real-time multiplexed PCR uses a system of sequence-specific oligonucleotides and hydrolysis probes that allow specific targets of interest to be discriminated.
- Amount of DNA needed: 150 ng total
- Sample type: Peripheral blood (Germinal)
- Number of reactions per sample: 3
- Number of targets: 6
- Manual working time: 30 min
- Duration of the PCR program: 1h 40 min
- Compatible cyclers: real-time PCR cycler with FAMTM and VIC® channels
Fill in the form to request this kit.Call us at +34 963 212 340
Or write to us at email@example.com