- Assay that determines the presence of mutations g.Glu342Lys (PI-Z; rs28929474; c.1096G>A) and g.Glu264Val (PI-S; rs17580; c.863A>T) and the normal allele of the SERPINA1 (1)in a single PCR reaction.
- It includes a positive control that simulates a heterozygous genotype for each mutation, which guarantees the functionality of the PCR system and helps interpretation in qualitative analysis.
- It complies with the quality requirements specified by ISO 13845 and ISO 14001 in relation to the materials used in its manufacturing process.
- For in vitro diagnostic use .
Detection of p.Glu342Lys (PI-Z) and p.Glu264Val (PI-S) changes in the SERPINA gene, mainly associated with lung diseases
48 x 2 rxn
7500 FAST Real-Time PCR System (ThermoFisher), StepOnePlus Real-Time PCR System (ThermoFisher), StepOne Real-Time PCR System (Thermo Fisher), LightCycler 480 (Roche), LightCycler Capillar (Roche)
Real-time PCR uses a system of sequence-specific oligonucleotides and fluorescent hydrolysis probes that allow specific targets of interest to be discriminated.
- Amount of DNA needed: 100 ng total
- Sample type: Peripheral blood (Germinal)
- Number of reactions per sample: 2
- Number of targets: 4
- Manual working time: 30 min
- Duration of the PCR program: 1h 15min
- Compatible cyclers: Real-time PCR cycler with FAMTM and VIC® channels
Fill in the form to request this kit.Call us at +34 963 212 340
Or write to us at email@example.com